Grant Writing (Including USDA VAPG & REAP)
Linda Davis writes state and federal grant proposals. Sources of funding include local, state and
federal government programs as well as private foundations and corporate resources.
- Development of program concepts and implementation strategies that adhere to guidelines detailed in grantor requests for proposals.
- Assembly of information to meet all requirements of the RFP.
- Drafting, revising and editing the proposal documents.
- Meeting proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, document preparation, document review and approval.
- Market feasibility studies and commercialization plans for Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grants.
- Specializing in proposals for projects related to value-added agriculture and energy:
- USDA Rural Energy for America Program (REAP)
- USDA Value-Added Producers Grant (VAPG)