- Completed a business plan for Dane County and the Southern Wisconsin Food Hub in September, 2012. This new cooperative is currently raising funds and plans to open in June, 2013.
- Completed a market feasibility study in 2010 for Southwestern Wisconsin Community Action Program. This study determined consumer demand for a proposed individual quick frozen (IQF) vegetable processing facility in Highland, WI. This project is currently in the business planning stage. Linda Davis is the business planning consultant for this project. The market feasibility study involved personal interviews with many institutional buyers.
- Technical advisor for the WI Department of Trade and Consumer Protection's (DATCP) Value-Added Dairy Revolving Loan Program.
- Approved vendor for the DATCP Producer's First grant program: Producers First Application.
- Grant writer for the Michael Fields Institute.
- Four Elements Organic Herbals, LLC - business plan, feasibility study and 2/3/12 USDA Value-Added Producer Grant (VAPG) award of $283,948.
- Schmitt Timber Corporation - business plan, feasibility study and 2010 USDA VAPG award of $197,134.
- Johnson Wind, LLC - 2010 USDA Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) grant award of $81,079 and guaranteed loan of $143,234.
- Miles Smith Farm - business plan, feasibility study and 2/3/12 USDA VAPG award of $293,599.
- Family Care business planning process improvement consultant for the WI Department of Health Services.
- Wrote the commercialization plan for a successful three-year, $1,041,453 Small Business Innovation Research grant (SBIR), "Parenting Your Young Child with Autism: A Web-Based Tutorial..."
- Business planning advisor for the $5 million WIRED Initiative grant awarded by the Department of Labor to the South Central/Southwest WI GROW region which includes the 12 WI counties of Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Grant, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Lafayette, Marquette, Richland, Rock and Sauk.
- Wrote a successful $625,818 Economic Development Assistance grant application for WI Manufacturing Extension Partnership to increase manufacturing jobs in economically distressed areas (Green Bay, Manitowoc and Beloit).
- Since 2004 - business planning coach for approximately 400 entrepreneurs enrolled in the Entrepreneurial Training Program (ETP) at the UW-Madison Small Business Development Center.
- Since 1994 - Successfully completed over 75 business plans for clients in a variety of industries.